• (905) 232-8700
  • (905) 232-8701

Visitor Visas

Unless someone is from a visa exempt country, anyone coming to Canada temporarily must apply for a TRV or Temporary Resident Visa. Temporary travelers include tourists, temporary foreign workers with work permit and international students with study permits. We at Ravi Gulati Law office offer help in obtaining Temporary Resident Visa.

For people coming from visa exempt countries (like USA and Brazil), eTA or Electronic Travel Authorization is required. Prior to enaction of eTA system, individuals from via exempt countries were not systematically screened until they arrived at the Canadian port of entry. eTA is an online form that should be filled prior to departure. We at Ravi Gulati Law Office help with eTAs.

Note: US Citizens and US Green card holders do not require Temporary Resident Visa or electronic Travel Authorization